Cutler Law Group’s international public securities practice includes substantial experience in advising United States and non-United States based clients involved in public security related transactions (primarily equity securities and mergers with US public companies). We believe that the strength of our corporate practice is its cross-border capability and a key component of this is the ability to service the needs of our clients where a transaction is public in its nature.
Our international public securities attorneys advise both multinational and domestic public (or quasi-public) companies, together with investment banks and other financial advisers on all manner of transactions involving public (or quasi-public) companies, including:
- Acquisitions of United States based public companies in order to access US financial markets and other opportunities;
- Compliance with US securities laws through periodic report filings and/or other securities laws;
- Access to capital through private placement transactions or US based public offerings;
- Advice on market regulation such as insider dealing laws and advice on corporate governance issues;
- Advise listed companies on day to day regulatory compliance obligations, including advice on applicable listing rules;
- General corporate advice with impact on non-US based companies including intellectual property issues; licensing; access to markets and other matters.
Our attorneys have completed transactions with clients in virtually every corner of the world. Our current client base includes numerous Asian and European clients, substantial contacts in the Caribbean, as well as several clients based in Australia. Attorneys at Cutler Law Group speak French and Spanish.